This is just about one of my most favourite recipes at the moment (and it’s my own creation 🙂 ). Aside from the fact that this bread tastes A-MAZ-ING! It’s super super simple as well, It’s literally just mix the ingredients in a bowl and then bake it! I think that’s one of the reasons I love it so much.
- – ½ cup buckwheat flour
- – 1 cup gluten free self-raising flour
- – 1 cup dessicated coconut
- – 1 tsp natural baking powder
- – 1 tsp cinnamon
- – 3 tbsp rice malt syrup
- – 1 tsp vanilla extract
- – 1 egg
- – 1cup almond milk (or a little extra if dry)
- – ½ punnet of blueberries
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Combine all ingredients except blueberries in a large bowl and mix thoroughly (adding a little extra almond milk if mixture is too dry)
- Gently fold in blueberries and pour mixture into lined loaf tin
- Bake at 180 for 30 mins or until a skewer comes out clean.